The SDNH UJ Doctoral Club
Doctoral students of the Doctoral School of Humanities have established the Doctoral Club of our School. The seat of the Club is located on the premises of the School at 4 Czapskich Street.
The SDNH UJ Doctoral Club was established on October 8th, 2019 to self-organize the SDNH UJ PhD Students and Doctoral Students and support the activities of the School and its members. In the academic year 2019/2020, the Club board is the Club is composed of:
- Jolanta Bujas
- Jan German
- Karolina Kasperska
- Szymon Nowak
- Michał Sawczuk
The Board of the Club stays in constant contact with the Director of SDNH UJ and the School's PhD students and PhD students and offers help or mediation in all situations concerning internal scientific, didactic and organizational life of SDNH UJ. The Club supports grassroots activities and organizes and animates the integration of PhD students.
In the academic year 2019/2020, the Club's activities include
- Establishment of the Club and its authorities and organization of work;
- The Common Room is equipped with furniture and appliances;
- Supporting the integration of PhD students;
- Supporting the Directorate of SDNH UJ in the organization of meetings and events of the School, including Humanities Colloquia, Open Days, Freshers' Day and Research Symposium;
- Conducting consultations among PhD students related to formal aspects of the School's functioning;
- Assisting in the evaluation of the didactic activities;
- Providing Doctoral students with access to the collections of the Jagiellonian Library in connection with the regulation of the Jagiellonian University Rector's Office on counteracting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the academic community of Jagiellonian University.
The SDNH UJ Doctoral Club has a room at the School's headquarters for doctoral students to relax and spend their free time together. The room is equipped with a comfortable place to work and rest, a computer, and a multifunctional device. All members of the Club can use it at any time during the opening hours of the University (7-21) thanks to the use of an electronic lock, coded with PhD cards. The Club Board takes care of the room. Common Room users are obliged to strictly follow the rules of using the room.
Currently, the Common Room is partially equipped. Full equipment is planned by the end of the academic year 2019/2020.
Attention! The Common Room is closed during the period of validity of the Regulation of the Jagiellonian University Rector on preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus in the academic community of Jagiellonian University.
MultiSport Plus cards
Members of the Doctoral Club can take advantage of a special grant for MultiSport Plus cards. People interested in participating in the program are asked to contact the Club Board at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries should be sent to the Club's e-mail address: email@example.com.