Why STER programme?
Systemic support for the internationalisation of Polish doctoral schools within the following scope:
- improving the quality of education and research
- increasing the international mobility of doctoral students and staff
- supporting long-term international cooperation of doctoral schools
- acquiring doctoral students and supervisors from abroad
- providing scholarships for doctoral students implementing doctoral projects in international cooperation and aiming at obtaining a joint degree or double degree
- implementing research projects of international character
What kind of activities are covered by the programme?
- activities related to the acquisition of foreign doctoral students
- providing NAWA scholarships for the best doctoral students implementing doctoral projects in international cooperation and aiming at obtaining a joint degree or double degree
- providing support of foreign mobility for the best doctoral students from 1 to 10 months, receiving education at the doctoral school
- developing activities related to internationalisation “at home” • activities related to the development of international cooperation of doctoral schools
- activities related to content management of the Project