Information meeting (via Teams) with the representatives of the Springer Nature - Nature Masterclasses
Organisation of training courses to improve the competences of doctoral students or academic staff, events with the participation of doctoral students, stays for supervisors, assistant supervisors, lecturers, etc.
Four types of training courses:
- Summer/winter schools for doctoral students in soft skills (2 schools) and methodological and specialised competences (2 schools). Beneficiaries: 120 students, 20 trainers.
- Training courses by foreign researchers for JU doctoral supervisors, in the area of academic supervision and doctoral student academic and professional development. Beneficiaries: 40 supervisors, 8 trainers.
- Training courses for academic staff teaching JU doctoral students, conducted by foreign researchers experienced in educating doctoral students in methodological competences. Beneficiaries: 40 JU researchers, 8 trainers.
- Training for doctoral school students in the area of cooperation with a foreign supervisor and developing academic and professional competences on the foreign market. Beneficiaries: 100 doctoral students, 8 trainers. Number of training days: 12.
Activities related to:
- training aimed at improving the competences of JU supervisors (including auxiliary supervisors) in the area of academic assistance, developing the doctoral student's scientific workshop, his or her academic development of the doctoral student, as well as academic activity after graduation.
- training for JU academic staff in the area of the educational process at the doctoral school level, with particular emphasis on methodological competences.
- training for doctoral students in the area of cooperation with foreign supervisors, the development of research workshop, and planning the academic career path after graduation.
These activities are envisaged by three JU doctoral schools provide: Doctoral School in the Humanities, Doctoral School in the Social Sciences, Doctoral School of Medical and Health Sciences.
The training courses will be conducted by international and domestic researchers experienced in the the area of doctoral supervision and implementation of projects at the international level.